DAMPAK DISIPLIN KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DI UNIVERSITAS NUSANTARA PGRI KEDIRI

  • Dodi Kusuma Hadi Soedjoko Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri

Abstract

Human resources play an important role in every organization or institution. But there was a decrease in employee performance at Nusantara PGRI Kediri University recently, this case becomes concideration to conduct this research. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of work dicipline and compensation on the employee’s performance at Nusantara PGRI Kediri University. The approach of this study is descriptive quantitative. The sample in this study used all populations as a sample consisting of 73 employees. The technique of collecting data used a questionnaire with a Likert scale that contains of questions related to work discipline, compensation and employee performance. The data analysis technique used multiple linear regression which was processed using the SPSS program to measure the effect of work dicipline and compensation on employee’s performance. The results of hypothesis testing showed that partially, there was a significant effect of work discipline on employee performance and there was also significant effect of compensation on employee performance at Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri. While the results of simultaneous hypothesis testing proved that work discipline and compensation give significant effect for employee performance. It can be seen that coefficient dtermination value (R Square) was 0.676. Thus, it  can be interpreted that work dicipline and compensation can effect on employee’s performance 67.6% while the remaining 32.4% was effected by other variables outside of this study.

References

Dessler, G. 1998. Sumber Daya Manusia. Jilid 2. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Penerbit Citra Karsa Mandiri.
Ghozali, I. 2005. Aplikasi analisis Multivariate dengan program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Hamali, Y. Arif. 2016. Pemahaman Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: CAPS.
Hasibuan, H. M. S. P. 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan 9. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara
Mangkunegara, A. Prabu .2005. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT . Remaja Rosda Karya.
Masram & Muah. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Profesional. Taman Sidoarjo:
Zifatama Publisher.
Priyono & Marnis. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Taman Sidoarjo: Zifatama Publisher.
Pamungkas, S. 2017. Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan dengan Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening Pada Perusahaan “X” Yogyakarta. Jurnal Publikasi. Universitas Islam Indonesia. Halaman 1-21.
Simamora, H. 2004. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi 2. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN.
Sugiyono. 2008. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan: pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitative, dan R & D. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.
Sugiono. 2014. Statistika untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Penerbit: Alfabeta.
Schuller, S. R. dan Jackson, E. S. 1999. Human Resources Management: Positioning for the 21 century. 7th edition. New York: West Publishing Company.
Tarigan, H.A.K. & Rustono, A. 2017. Pengaruh Kompensasi Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Kasus di PT. Angkasa Pura II Cabang Husein Sastranegara Bandung). e-Proceeding of Management. ISSN : 2355-9357. Vol.4, No.2 Agustus 2017. halaman 1460.
Statistik Abstract view : 29 times
Statistik PDF Views : 41 times
Published
2019-05-24
How to Cite
SOEDJOKO, Dodi Kusuma Hadi. DAMPAK DISIPLIN KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DI UNIVERSITAS NUSANTARA PGRI KEDIRI. Cakrawala Management Business Journal, [S.l.], v. 2, n. 1, p. 309-321, may 2019. ISSN 2623-0887. Available at: <https://journal.feb.unipa.ac.id/index.php/cmbj/article/view/21>. Date accessed: 19 nov. 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.30862/cm-bj.v2i1.21.
Section
Articles